Returning or Exchanging Goods
We hope you are happy with the items that you have purchased, however, should you wish to return any item to us for exchange or refund please follow our policy below:
- If you want to return any item that you have ordered from us you may do so within 21 days of the date of receipt.
- Any items returned must be brand new in a saleable condition with all tags and labels still attached and shoes must be returned in their original box.
- We will refund the price of the items including the standard outbound postage cost. If Faster or Next Day delivery options are chosen then the additional paid for these classes of delivery will not be refunded unless faulty or incorrect items have been received.
- For exchanges in the UK, a postal charge of £3.50 will be made for sending out any new goods.
- Costs for exchanges to overseas customers will be confirmed in writing prior to the exchange.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
How To Return Goods
- In the first instance please email email@example.com with details of your return
- We will ask you the reason for return and provide you with a Returns Reference which should be quoted when you return your item(s)
- Please return the item(s) to the address below and ensure that you obtain proof of postage (free certificate from Post Office) or use a tracked delivery service. Returned items should be suitably wrapped to ensure protection while in transit.
- Keep a record of Returns Reference in the event of any further queries.
- We will refund you as promptly as possible, but usually within 3 working days of the goods being returned to us.
Sequins and Swords,
Devon EX16 8NP